Multigate central unit based on the S-Bus protocol (derived from ModBus ®), this central unit can connect up to 32 peripheral devices over a Bus up to 1000 m. long. It’s possible to check the state of each connected sensor on the backlit LCD. The Multigate central unit features 5 relays outputs SPST 2A@250V, pre-alarm, alarm 1, alarm 2, fault alarm and auxiliary output.
- Possibility to connect an additional System Monitor to monitor the status of the whole system even from remote.
- Possibility to connect a PC running the specific SW application, to monitor the status of the whole system even from remote.
- Possibilità to connect an Input Module with 8 inputs for the activation of the Auxiliary relay according to the status of the inputs.
- Possibility to register on the Control Unit a name for each of the inputs, which will be displayed once the input is triggered.
- Selectable condition for the activation of the Auxiliary relay (Prealarm, Alarm, Fault, Input triggered, or all of these).
- Data Log of the alarms triggered by the inputs.
- Data Log of the Control Unit power lacks.
- Power supply 12V=
- Output (relay) 5x2A @ 250V~ SPST
- Range 50% or 100% L.E.L. (combustible) 250 or 500 ppm (toxic)
- Dimensions H108 W156 D47mm
- Protection grade IP40
- Protocol S-Bus