Chemist 100 Be Green Combustion Analyzer
The periodic boiler analysis, also known as boiler smoke analysis, is key to ensure the safety of the boiler, improve its efficiency and reduce its emissions. Using reliable and efficient combustion analyzers it’s of primary importance to ensure that your boiler is compliant with the law requirements and to protect the environment.
Chemist 100 Be Green is our entry level combustion analyzer. Its compact and light (350 g) design make it extremely handy.
- 2 sensors (O2 range 0..25% v/v + CO range 0..4000 ppm) - Not Expandable
- Draught measurement
- Tightness test
Available with or without Bluetooth printer.
Chemist 100 calculates the efficiency of condensing boiler, the CO level in ambient, and it measures heat stack loss and air excess, and performs draught measurement and tightness test.
The slogan “Be Green” highlights Seitron commitment to the environment. Our “Be Green” analyzers come without printer, in order to reduce the use of paper. All the analysis performed by Chemist 100 can be acquired with a smartphone.
Warranty and customer support
All Chemist 100 Be Green analyzers come with 2 years warranty on instrument and gas sensors. Moreover, we offer a quick, efficient and reliable customer service with a high level of expertise.
Our tech experts are at your disposal for any requests concerning the choice and set-up of the analyzer.
Choose your kit
All our Chemist 100 combustion analyzers come in kits that allow you to immediately start analyzing.
Every kit includes: instrument, protective holster, flue gas probe 180 mm, water trap, power supply adapter, EU plug, hard plastic case, calibration certificate, quick guide.
Chemist Analysers are supplied with calibration certificate, 1 year validity. Customer may buy calibration certificates for each following year.
- CO measurement cell 1 ppm resolution
- Gas sensors Precalibrated and field replaceable gas cells
- Temperature measurement Flue gas, room and outdoor air temperature
- Other measurement Gage and Pressure Differential
- Calculated values CO2, boiler efficiency (including condensing), stack losses
- Memory 5 complete analysis
- Batteries Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Autonomy 10 hrs.
- Bluetooth Class 1 (up to 100 m)
- Self diagnostic Self diagnostic function with sensors status
- Fuels 15 pre-programmed
- Holster Rubber protection holster
- Dimensions 70x60x170 mm
- Peso 0,35 Kg
- Compliant with EN 50379-1, EN 50379-2 and UNI 10389-1