Chemist 500 Be Green Combustion Analyzer
Chemist 500 Be Green belongs to our series of analyzers dedicated to boiler smoke analysis. This analyzer is designed to help maximize combustion efficiency, for easily setting up, install and adequately maintain any residential and / or commercial boiler and burner.
Chemist 500 Be Green allows you to calculate the efficiency of condensing boiler and to perform many different measurements:
- Draught measurement and tightness test;
- Flue gas temperature and temperature differential;
- Outdoor air temperature and room temperature;
- Ambient CO.
Chemist 500 Be Green is available in 10 different kits, one of them can be completely customized.
Analyze results with Chemist Smart Analysis
Our new app Chemist Smart Analysis lets you analyze with your PC or smartphone the data collected by the Chemist 500 Be Green. With Chemist Smart Analysis you can perform automatic or manual analysis remotely; view the analysis data in real time; view the graphs of the analysis in real time; loads a previously saved analysis; remotely save your analysis on the instrument; create a report (pdf, csv, xml) and share it quickly via email or Whatsapp.
Warranty, support and scrapping
Chemist 500 Be Green combustion analyzers come with 4 years warranty on instrument and gas sensors. Moreover, we offer a quick, efficient and reliable customer service with a high level of expertise.
Finally, if you are thinking about changing your old analyzer, you will be happy to know that there is a discount for secondhand combustion analyzers exchange (valid on every brand).
Choose your kit
Every kit includes: instrument, protective rubber holster, flue gas probe 180 mm with 2 m cable, combustion air temperature probe, water trap with dust filter, stainless steel fittings and silicon hose, EU plug, battery charger, hard plastic case, calibration certificate, pressure differential measurement kit, quick start guide.
- Gas sensors Precalibrated gas sensors, user replaceable
- Memory 1000 complete analysis
- Batteries Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Charging time 6 hrs. up to 90%
- Autonomy 8 hrs.
- Pumps Sucking pump / Dilution pump
- CO measurement up to 100.000 ppm
- Autozero Automatic with sampling probe in the stack
- Self diagnostic Self diagnostic function with sensors status
- Fuels 15 pre-programmed + 16 user defined
- Dimensions 270Hx93Wx68D mm
- Weight 0,9 Kg
- Draught measurement Internal pressure probe for high precision draught measurement
- Gas pipe volume Automatic calculation
- QR code Automatic generation to acquire analysis with smartphones
- Compliant with EN 50379-1, EN 50379-2 and UNI 10389-1