Chemist 600 Be Green Emissions Analyzer
The slogan “Be Green” highlights Seitron commitment to the environment, and indicates that the analyzers come without printer, in order to reduce the use of paper. In the case of Chemist 600, the printer absence gives even more emphasis to the compact sizes and manageability of the instrument, which make Chemist 600 Be Green one of the best portable emissions analyzers.
This analyzer can perform concurrently from 2 to 6 gas measurements. It features an external water trap with dust filter, a sucking pump and a second dilution pump for CO measurements up to 100.000 ppm. You can measure flue gas, external and ambient air temperatures, and positive, negative and differential pressure.
Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, all the collected data can be transferred to Chemist Smart Analysis app for further analysis.
Applications? It’s up to you
Chemist 600 comes in 4 different kits, and one of them can be fully customized. This flexibility, based on the possibility to choose up to 6 gas sensors, allows to generate hundreds of different versions, which make our analyzer suitable for many applications. Examples: chemical industries, laboratories, biogas factory, industrial motors, waste-to-energy plants, pellet boilers, industrial burners, industrial cement furnace.
Quality, warranty and customer support
When we speak of combustion and emissions analysis, precisions and reliability are fundamental. For this reason, and in order to ensure the highest quality level, our analyzers are designed and made in Italy.
Chemist 600 Be green comes with 2 years warranty on instrument and gas sensors. Moreover, you have at your disposal our expertise, with a quick and efficient customer support team, ready to advise and support you from the instrument purchase to its maintenance.
- Gas sensors Precalibrated and field replaceable gas cells
- Water trap External with dust filter
- Pumps Sucking pump / Dilution pump
- Display colour LCD, with backlight
- Languages 10 preprogrammed
- Case Rubber holster with magnets
- Batteries Lithium ions rechargeable
- Fuels 15 preprogrammed + 16 user programmable
- Memory up to 500 complete analysis
- Temperature measurement flue gas , external and ambient air
- Pression measurement Positive, negative and differentail
- Connectivity Bluetooth Class 1 < 100 m
- Dimensions 270Hx93Wx68D mm
- Weight 0,8 kg
- Compliant with EN 50379-1, EN 50379-2, UNI 10389-1