Chemist 600 Emissions Analyzer
Chemist 600 analyzer open our series of instruments dedicated to industrial emissions analysis. Chemist 600 comes with built-in thermal printer, and it’s a compact, hand-held instrument, which can measure up to 6 different gases, which can be customized based on the type of application.
Chemist 600 analyzer features an external water trap with dust filter, a sucking pump and a second dilution pump for CO measurements up to 100.000 ppm. You can measure flue gas, external and ambient air temperatures, and positive, negative and differential pressure.
Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, all the collected data can be transferred to Chemist Smart Analysis app for further analysis.
Applications? It’s up to you
Chemist 600 comes in 4 different kits, and one of them can be fully customized. This flexibility, based on the possibility to choose up to 6 gas sensors, allows to generate hundreds of different versions, which make our analyzer suitable for many applications. Examples: chemical industries, laboratories, biogas factory, industrial motors, waste-to-energy plants, pellet boilers, industrial burners, industrial cement furnace.
Quality, warranty and support
Our combustion and emissions analyzer are made in Italy and undergo strict quality tests, in order to ensure the reliability and precision of our instruments.
Chemist 600 comes with 2 years warranty on instrument and gas sensors. Moreover, you have at your disposal our expertise, with a quick and efficient customer support team, ready to advise and support you from the instrument purchase to its maintenance.
- Gas sensors Precalibrated and field replaceable gas cells
- Water trap External with dust filter
- Pumps Sucking pump / Dilution pump
- Printer Integral thermal printer
- Display colour LCD, with backlight
- Languages 10 preprogrammed
- Case Rubber holster with magnets
- Batteries Lithium ions rechargeable
- Fuels 15 preprogrammed + 16 user programmable
- Memory up to 2000 complete analysis
- Temperature measurement flue gas , external and ambient air
- Pression measurement Positive, negative and differentail
- Connectivity Bluetooth Class 1 < 100 m
- Dimensions 310Hx90Wx60D mm
- Weight 1,1 kg
- Compliant with EN 50379-1, EN 50379-2, UNI 10389-1