Chemist 900 Rack Emissions Analyzer
The analyzer Chemist 900 Rack is the instrument dedicated to the continuous measurement of industrial emissions. Thanks to its rack mounting, it is ideal for research and development environments as well as process monitoring.
It can measure emissions generated by industrial combustion or transformation processes and it analyzes different gases thanks to the NDIR and electrochemical technology.
The sensors are thermally compensated in order to avoid measurement errors that could be caused by temporary thermal variation. The distinctive feature of the Chemist 900 Rack is its rack structure that allows to use it into standard 19’’ cabinet or even in laboratories because it comes standard equipped with 4 rubber bumpers. The Chemist 900 Rack is designed to perform long-lasting analyses periods thanks to an automatic commutation system that allows to reset both the gas sensors and the pressure sensor used for draft measures or differential pressure measures.
A relevant feature of the Chemist 900 Rack is a cooling system that causes a quick condensation of the moisture contained in the gas thus allowing the gas to reach the sensors without dissolving in water.
All parameters and collected data are sent via serial communication port type RS485 and USB communication port in order to connect to the PC for the analysis reading through the dedicated Chemist Smart Analysis app.
Different suction points
The Chemist 900 Rack is equipped with a system that allows taking in gases from two different points (e.g. two stacks) and carry them into a single smoke suction line.
Chemist 900 Rack has various application fields. It is mainly used for industrial burners, cogeneration groups, gas turbines, industrial ovens and processes, laboratories and generally everywhere the need is to perform continuous measurement.
- Sensors 3 single gas measuring sensors and one infrared bench (NDIR) for CO/CO2/HC
- Simultaneous measurements up to 6
- Output signal: from 4 to 20mA scalable up to 10% of the measurement range of the chosen sensor. Other calibrations beyond this limit on request
- Measurable gases O2, CO, CO2, CH4, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S, NH3, H2, HC
- Fuels 15 pre-programmed + 32 user defined
- Pumps Sucking pump / Dilution pump
- Display color TFT 4.3''
- Sample treatment Peltier cooling system with automatic emptying of the condensation water
- Connectivity USB-RS485 MODBUS RTU
- Power supply 90 .. 264 Vac 50..60Hz
- Dimensions 19’’ /4 HE / 400 mm
- Weight ~ 6,8 Kg
- Compliant with European Standards EN 50379-1, EN 50379-2, UNI 10389-1
- Compliant with USA Standards CTM030 e CTM034