Heating/Cooling electronic thermostat for Fan Coil
Fan coil thermostat DIAMOND NEW LINE with cooling/off/heating switch and fan speed slide selector. Fan can be either controlled by thermostat or always running. Facility for external temperature probe and for a bimetal thermostat for the “cutoff thermostat” function. By means of the mechanical pins the angle of rotation of the knob can be limited.
Out of stock
Thermostat type Fan Coil
Operation mode Heating and cooling
The thermostat is designed to connect a bimetal thermostat for the "cutoff thermostat" function, which allows the fan coil to turn on only when the water has reached a temperature sufficient to avoid the exit of cold air from the device.
- Power supply 230V~ -15/+10% 50/60Hz (TFD01M) or 24V~ -15/+10% 50/60Hz (TFD012)
- Working range 5 .. 35 °C
- Differential < 0.5 °C
- Internal sensor NTC (10k Ohm @ 25 °C)
- Output (relay) 5(1)A @ 250V~ SPDT
- Dimensions H87 W132 D37 mm
- IP rating IP20
- Class Reg.2013/811/EC I = 1,0%
Write Your Own Review