Heating/Cooling electronic thermostat for Fan Coil
Fan coil thermostat DIAMOND NEW LINE with cooling/off/heating switch and fan speed slide selector. Fan can be either controlled by thermostat or always running. Facility for external temperature probe and for a bimetal thermostat for the “cutoff thermostat” function. By means of the mechanical pins the angle of rotation of the knob can be limited.
The thermostat is designed to connect a bimetal thermostat for the "cutoff thermostat" function, which allows the fan coil to turn on only when the water has reached a temperature sufficient to avoid the exit of cold air from the device.
- Power supply 230V~ -15/+10% 50/60Hz (TFD01M) or 24V~ -15/+10% 50/60Hz (TFD012)
- Working range 5 .. 35 °C
- Differential < 0.5 °C
- Internal sensor NTC (10k Ohm @ 25 °C)
- Output (relay) 5(1)A @ 250V~ SPDT
- Dimensions H87 W132 D37 mm
- IP rating IP20
- Class Reg.2013/811/EC I = 1,0%