Kit residential gas leak detector Segugio wireless
Microprocessor based domestic gas leak detector Segugio (available for methane or LPG gas) equipped with a wireless radio transmitter DRG01M that control the electro valve. Mute and test functions. Precalibrated sensor, directly replaceable by user.
Compliance with CEI-EN 50194-1 certify the absolute reliability and efficiency of the device.
High protection level
To reach the highest level of protection when using a gas leak detector, you need to connect it with an electro-valve. This ensure the cutoff of gas supply in case of alarm. Unfortunately, in many cases gas detectors are used only as acoustic alarm, because of the impossibility to connect via cables the devices to the electro-valves. For this reason, we developed a wireless kit, based on radio communication between the detector and the valve, that allows everyone to benefit from the maximum protection offered by a gas detector.
High quality standards
When we speak about gas leak detector it is fundamental to ensure the highest quality level. All Seitron detectors are designed and made in Italy and undergo strict quality controls. Moreover, they are IMQ certificated and compliant to international standards.
- Power supply 230V~ ±10% 50Hz
- Output (relay) 6(2)A @ 250V~ SPDT
- Sensor type SnO2 Semiconductor Precalibrated sensor, directly replaceable by user
- CO Sensor type Electrochemical cell
- Sensor life 5 years
- Alarm threshold 10% L.E.L.
- Green LED indicator Detector active
- Yellow LED indicator Detector failure
- Red LED indicator Alarm
- Alarm buzzer 85dB (A) @ 1m.
- IP rating IP42
- Dimensions H84 W148 D40 mm
- Product mark IMQ