Novo Combustion Analyzer
The new Novo combustion analyzer is designed to make combustion analysis quick and intuitive.
- 7’’ touch display for easy menu navigation
- Dedicated probe with one simple connection
- Integrated water trap with LED backlight for easy maintenance
- Simultaneous measurement of gas and combustion results
- New dual range sensor technology
Robust, reliable, precise. The new Novo inherits the tradition of the Seitron analyzers and joins it with renewed software and hardware in order to offer a device easier to use.
Display and Probe
The 7’’ display grants maximum visibility of all information along with quick and smooth browsing experience.
One source of major improvement of our analyzer is the new flue gas sampling probe connection. Instead of three separate connections for temperature, draft and flue gases, it has been redesigned to just one simple connection. The new connection allows the user to connect the probe without looking with an easy plug-n-play design.
The water trap design has been completely innovated to guarantee maximum performance and easy maintenance. A large inspection window with backlit LED allows the user to quickly and very easily check the water level and filter at any time.
Combustion parameters and gas pressures
Thanks to the possibility of measuring combustion parameters and gas pressures at the same time, Novo drastically reduces service time and limits the need to use different devices.
New Dual Range Sensor Technology
How many times have you had the doubt, should I use a high or low range sensor? Stop asking yourself, starting from today you will have just one sensor for both ranges. NOVO detects gas concentrations and automatically adjusts the scale, ensuring the sensor life and the measurement resolution.
- Display 7" Touch
- Fuels 15 pre programmed (including wood, pellets, biogas and coal)
- CO Protection Diluition Pump
- Batteries Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Water Trap Integrated wtih Led backlight and easy to clean
- Automatic Autozero with smoke probe in chimney
- Autozero Pressure Sensor
- 4Pa Ventilation Measurement
- Simultaneous Measurement gas pressure and combustion parameters
- Dimensions 270x93x68 mm
- Weight 0,9 Kg
- Draught Measurement
- Tightness Test