Seitron S.p.A. protects the privacy of visitors to its website www.seitron.com (hereinafter, the "Site") by adopting all the measures most suitable for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law. This statement describes the methods of processing the information provided by visitors to the Seitron S.p.A. website, and the methods for processing personal data. The "personal data" that may be collected through the Website will be processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation").
The information is intended for all those who interact with the web pages of the Site, to those who use the site without making any registration, to those who, at the end of the appropriate procedure, register on the Site and use the online services guaranteed by means of it and to those who send e-mails to the e-mail addresses of this site.
This information is produced pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR. The processing of data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights of the freedoms, as well as in the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we provide you with the following information:
The Data controller
The data controller is Seitron S.p.A. with registered office at Via del Commercio 9/11, 36065 Mussolente (VI) (hereafter "SEITRON").
All requests and requests relating to the processing of personal data may be sent to the holder indicated above, to the following address:
Via del Commercio 9/11, 36065 Mussolente (VI)
The data are collected by browsing the Site, registering on the Site and sending requests via e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition, by SEITRON, of the sender's e-mail address, necessary to respond to the sender's requests, as well as any other personal data relevant.
The provision of personal data is optional. Any partial or total non-provision of data by the visitor of the Site will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the purposes for which the data are provided to SEITRON, and therefore the impossibility of following up any requests forwarded through the Site.
Other information, collected by SEITRON, can be provided automatically when accessing the Site.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
It is also permitted to visit the Site anonymously. In this case, SEITRON will not be able to recognize you, so some of the benefits of using the site may not be available.
The personal data provided, collected and made available at SEITRON will be processed electronically and non-electronically.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data (including their registration in the SEITRON databases) is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
• guarantee the registration on the Website and the correct delivery of the contents and services offered by SEITRON through the Website, in order to correctly and punctually fulfill all obligations deriving from the law or regulations in force;
• communicate with the user of the Website and to respond to any requests from the same;
• carry out market surveys and statistical surveys;
• evaluate the use of the Website and its content;
• improve the products and services offered by SEITRON;
• make communications relating to press conferences and / or sending of press material (for journalists only);
• collect applications in the section Work with us;
• carrying out of treatments in connection with the activity of SEITRON.
The Site allows users to submit their curriculum vitae in order to propose their candidacy to work in SEITRON.
We also point out that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the above purposes may be revoked at any time (as indicated in the section Rights of Interested), by changing the consent data at the time of each new entry to the Site.
Preservation of information
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered by SEITRON. After this period the data will be deleted.
Communication - Dissemination
SEITRON may transfer personal data, which may be collected through the Website in other States, including outside the European Union, to subsidiaries, affiliated companies, as well as to external service companies, even if only for technical-IT reasons. In these cases, the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the provisions of art. 44 and ss. Of the GDPR.
Personal data may also be communicated to:
• subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data under regulatory or administrative provisions;
• companies, consultants or professionals in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of SEITRON's hardware and software or for which SEITRON uses its services;
• third parties or Internet providers in charge of sending documentation and / or informative material;
• public and / or private subjects, physical and / or legal persons (Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication proves necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the law.
The computer systems and software used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Automatic collection technologies include, for example, cookies.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information by SEITRON according to the terms and conditions set forth in this statement. If SEITRON decides to modify this information, which can be done at any time and without notice, these changes will be published on this page. By continuing to use the Site after SEITRON has published the changes to this statement, you accept these changes. We recommend that you periodically check this page of the site to learn any changes to this statement.
Rights of the interested parties
Finally, we remember that, pursuant to art. 15 - 20 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to:
1. accessing your data and obtaining from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and communication of the same in an intelligible form;
2. obtain, by the Data Controller, access to information in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the GDPR and, in particular, receive:
a. information on the purposes, methods of processing and the categories of data in question;
b. indications about the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
c. the retention period of the data or the criteria for determining it;
d. all available information on data sources if they are not collected from the data subject;
e. information on the logic applied to the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic tools.
3. Be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees in case of transfer of data abroad pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR;
4. Receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
5. Obtain data rectification without unjustified delay and incomplete data integration by providing an additional declaration;
6. Obtain the cancellation of personal data without undue delay and proceed with cancellation in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR and without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3 of the same article;
7. Obtaining the limitation of treatment under Article 18 GDPR;
8. To obtain the personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to provide it to another data controller pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR;
9. object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
c. sending the newsletter to your e-mail box.
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed to SEITRON via form for privacy requests or by ordinary mail to the address Seitron S.p.A. - Via del Commercio 9/11, 36065 Mussolente (VI)
Pursuant to art. 15 paragraph 3 of the GDPR when requesting further copies of personal data, the Data Controller may charge a fee for administrative expenses.
Modified on 18/05/2018