Residential gas leak detector Segugio wireless
Version of SEGUGIO plus METANO/GPL equipped with a wireless radio transmitter. Microprocessor based domestic methane gas detector with output for both 230V~ and 12V~/= cut-off valves. Mute and test functions.
Precalibrated sensor, directly replaceable by user.
Compliance with CEI-EN 50194-1 certify the absolute reliability and efficiency of the device.
The wireless transmitter module allows to transmit “failure” and “alarm” states to the receiver for gas alarm DRG01M.
High protection level
In many cases gas detectors are used only as acoustic alarm, because of the impossibility to connect via cables the devices to the electro-valves. For this reason, we developed Segugio wireless, based on radio communication between the detector and the valve, that allows everyone to benefit from the maximum protection offered by a gas detector.
When we speak about gas leak detector it is fundamental to ensure the highest quality level. All Seitron detectors are designed and made in Italy and undergo strict quality controls. Moreover, they are IMQ certificated and compliant to international standards.
- Power supply 230V~ ±10% 50Hz
- Output (relay) 6(2)A @ 250V~ SPDT
- Sensor type SnO2 Semiconductor Precalibrated sensor, directly replaceable by user
- CO Sensor type Electrochemical cell
- Sensor life 5 years
- Alarm threshold 10% L.E.L.
- Green LED indicator Detector active
- Yellow LED indicator Detector failure
- Red LED indicator Alarm
- Alarm buzzer 85dB (A) @ 1m.
- IP rating IP42
- Dimensions H84 W148 D40 mm
- Transmission frequency 868,150 MHz
- Max distance receiver 50 m