Solar controller Elios midi 8A TDST14M
Digital differential solar thermal controller-Elios Midi 8A for solar heating plants: it compares temperatures of fluids in the collectors and the storage tanks and, when the difference is greater than DeltaT, starts the heat exchange through the pump.
3 temperature inputs from NTC sensors and 3 on-off relay outputs (1 output for electrical heating). Additional thermostats for driving auxiliary heat sources.
All temperatures are displayed. Configuration of 7 different system layouts. Contextual parameters. Minimum thermostat. Offset correction for the measured temperatures. Self diagnostic feature, with visual and acoustic alarms.
- Power supply 230V ~ ±10% 50Hz
- Power absorption <2 VA
- Inputs 3 x NTC 10K Ohm @ 25°C
- Sensor operating range 2NTC 10K (-50°C÷110°C) - 1NTC 10K (-50°C÷200°C)
- Temperature reading range -20°C .. 180°C
- Accuracy ±2°C
- Resolution 0,1°C fino a 99,9°C/ -20 +144,1°C up to 145 ÷180°C
- Offset adjustment on S1, S2, S3: ±5°C
- Installer password 0000 .. 9999 (default 0000)
- Acoustic signal On/Off (default On)
- Back light timing 20 sec. from last keypress
- Contacts rating 2x 2(1)A max @ 250V~ (SPST) - 1x 8(1)A max @ 250V~ (SPDT) voltage free
- Protection grade IP40
- Operating temperature range 0°C .. 40°C
- Storage temperature range -10°C .. +50°C
- Humidity 20% .. 80% non-condensing
- Case ABS VO self-extinguishing
- Dimensions H108 W156 D47mm