Safe wireless transmission
Featuring a modern and functional design, Seitron wireless thermostats transmit a very low power radio signal – less than 1 mW – for a few milliseconds, thus reducing at lowest levels any electromagnetic pollution.
Save on installation costs
Being extremely easy to install, the Seitron wireless line is also an economical choice with respect to traditional cable systems. In this case, the highest cost is due to labour, which, combined with the cost of cables and ducts, can easily reach as much as 70-90% of the overall cost.
Therefore, even if the wireless solution is more expensive concerning thermostats and receivers, the relevant costs for cables and conduits is close to zero and, all things considered, cost labour is more than halved.
- Battery Powered 2 x 1,5V AA
- Battery life (years) > 2,5
- Operation On/Off
- Available set points 3 (comfort-economy-Off/anti frost)
- Working range 10 .. 30°C
- Available time cycles per day 1 .. 48
- Adjustable hysteresis 0,1 .. 5,0°C
- Internal sensor NTC (10k Ohm @ 25°C)
- Input for an external sensor Configurable
- Max. distance from receiver 50 meters
- Transmission frequency 868,150 MHz
- Antenna type Internal
- Dimensions H87 W133 D32 mm