Wireless digital thermostat
Wireless digital thermostat with blue backlit LCD. It has several operating modes: comfort. economy, off/antifreeze. It is configurable by setting parameters: offset, hysteresis setpoint min. max. etc.. Internal sensor for room temperature and facility for remote sensor. Heating/Cooling selection can be managed by the thermostat or on the receiver. Limitation for final user intervention.
Safe wireless transmission
Featuring a modern and functional design, Seitron wireless thermostats transmit a very low power radio signal – less than 1 mW – for a few milliseconds, thus reducing at lowest levels any electromagnetic pollution.
- Battery powered 2 x 1,5V AA
- Battery life 3 years/5 years
- Working range 5 .. 35°C adjustable
- Transmission frequency 868,150 MHz
- Internal sensor NTC (4K7 @ 25°C)
- External sensor (opt.) NTC (4K7 @ 25°C)
- Max. distance from receiver > 50 meters (inside average buildings)
- Data trasmission time 3min/10min
- Antenna type Internal
- Protection grade IP30
- Dimensions H85 W85 D23,6 mm
- Class Reg.2013/811/EC IV = 2,0%