2 channels radio receiver for home automation systems
The receiver is able to get radio inputs from the Modbus. transceiver antenna (DA0421), featured with two SPDT relays outputs and two LEDs giving an indication about the status of the outputs and the quality of the radio signal.
This system offers an optimal solution in buildings where it is not possible to physically wire the thermostat to the room which must be thermally controlled. By operating on the frequency of 868,150 MHz (LPD) it provides the user with the advantages of this bandwidth, such as the great immunity from radio disturbances and a greater efficiency of the radio signal range.
- Power supply 24V/230V~ ±10% 50Hz
- Absorption 11VA
- Relay contacts ratings 2x6(4)A 250V~
- Frequency 868,150 MHz
- 2 colors LED indicator Active relay/ transmission quality
- Protection rating IP3X
- Dimensions A125 L78 P30,5mm
- Reg.2013/811/CE IV = 2,0%