Portable Combustion Analyzer S500
The periodic boiler analysis, also known as boiler smoke analysis, is key to ensure the safety of the boiler, improve its efficiency and reduce its emissions.
S500 is our entry level combustion analyzer: economical, easy, reliable, accurate.
- 3 gas sensors (O2 , CO , CO2 , NO, NOx)
- 6 tools in one
- 15 Programmed fuels (including #2 Oil, #4 Oil, #6 Oil, natural gas, propane, wood, biofuel and more)
- Built in pressure manometer
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Automatic generation of QR code to acquire analysis with smartphone
- Draft measurement
- Cracked heat exchanger test
- Ambient CO monitoring
- CO Air free
- High Altitude adjustment
Out of stock
The S500 allows: Combustion Efficiency, Losses; Excess Air; CO Air Free; Draft Measurement; Pressure Measurment; Temperature Measurements; Outdoor Air Calculations for Condensing Systems.
Warranty: 2 Years on Analyzer and 2 Years on Sensors.
|S500-3||S500 NOx Kit O2, CO, Standard NO, NOx|
|S500-3P||S500-3 NOx Kit with Wireless Bluetooth® Printer|
In our facilities we offer to all our customers a premium customer support service, which includes:
- O2 Range: 0 .. 25.0% vol - Resolution: 0.1% vol
- CO high immunity H2 with NOx filter Range: 0 .. 4000 ppm - Resolution: 1 ppm
- NO Range: 0 .. 2000 ppm - Resolution: 1ppm
- NOx (Calculated) Range: 0 .. 2000 ppm - Resolution: 1ppm
- CO2 (Calculated) Range: 0 .. 99.9% vol - Resolution: 0.1% vol
- Air Temperature Range: -4.0 .. 248.0 °F - Resolution: 32.18 °F
- Flue Gas Temperature Range: -4.0 .. 1472.0 °F - Resolution: 32.18 °F
- Pressure Range: -40.1 .. +80.4 inH2O Resolution: 0.004 in H2O
- Temperature Differential (Calculated) Range: 31.0 .. 1472.0 °F
- Air index (Calculated) Range: 0.00 .. 9.50 - Resolution: 0.01
- Excess air (Calculated) Range: 0 .. 850 % - Resolution: 1%
- Stack losses (Calculated) Range: 0.0 .. 100.0 % - Resolution: 0.1%
- Efficiency (Calculated) Range: 0.0 .. 120.0 % - Resolution: 0.1%
- Dimensions 2.75''x2.34''x6.69''
- Weight 0.77 lbs
Write Your Own Review