Wireless bidirectional digital thermostat
Wireless thermostat featuring an LCD screen with blue backlight. It has different operating modes: comfort, economy, off/antifreeze.
Configurable by setting parameters: offset, hysteresis, setpoint min. max., ecc. Internal sensor for room temperature and predisposition for remote sensor connection. Summer/Winter selection by pressing a button.
User setting can be limited.
Featured with bidirectional wireless technology, when paired with a gateway DA0311, can be remotely managed, and so the operation modes, the setpoint temperatures, Summer/Winter selection can be remotely modified.
Safe wireless transmission
Featuring a modern and functional design, Seitron wireless thermostats transmit a very low power radio signal – less than 1 mW – for a few milliseconds, thus reducing at lowest levels any electromagnetic pollution.
- Power supply 2 x 1,5V AA batteries
- Working range 5 .. 35°C configurable
- Frequency 868,150 MHz
- Sensor interno/esterno (opz.) NTC (4K7 @ 25°C)
- Max distance from the receiver >50 m (inside normal buildings)
- Data transmission time 3 min/10 min
- Antenna Internal
- Protection rating IP30
- Dimensions H85 W85 D23,6 mm
- Reg Class 2013/811/CE IV = 2,0%