Avoid CO2 accumulation
According to DIN 1946-6 standard in order to keep CO2 level under 1000 ppm, it is necessary to ensure 30 m3/h of fresh air per person.
But how do I know when and how long I need to ventilate the room? This is the detector's role. It allerts you when CO2 level is critical and it can even be connected with an automatic ventilation system for an even more efficient air exchange.
Where do we need to check CO2 level?
An accurate ventilation is fundamental to ensure people wellness. As a matter of fact, a high level of CO2 can lead to discomfort and drowsiness.
Here some example of places where high levels of CO2 can be reached: house, conference rooms, meeting rooms, classrooms, library, offices.
- Power 230V~/24V 50Hz
- Absorption 2.0 VA max.
- Detection range 0 .. 2000 ppm
- Accuracy ±30ppm
- Rated current 5(1)A 250V~ SPDT (Voltage-free)
- Degree of protection IP30
- Operating temp 0°C. 40°C.
- Storage temp -10°C. + 50°C.
- Humidity limits 20%. 80% RH - non-condensing
- Dimensions 132W x 87H x 23.6D mm