Type of cookies utilized by seitron.com
- Technical cookies: Necessary to properly display the site and the technical services offered. seitron.com, according to the current regulation, is not required to ask for your consent for technical and analytical cookies as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
- Analytical Cookies: Cookies used to collect informations about how visitors move around the site.
- Analysis Cookies and third parties services: Cookies used for the purpose of gathering informations about the usage of seitron.com by the users in an anonimous way such as records of visited pages, the average duration of stay, origins of the web traffic, geographical source, for the purpose of marketing campaigns.
- Cookies to complement products and functions of third-party software: Cookies that integrate features developed by third parties within the pages of seitron.com, including icons and preferences set in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) for sharing contents of the site or for the use of third parties (like software for generating maps and other softwares for additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partners who offer their features among seitron.com pages.
- User profiling Cookies: Targeting cookies necessary to create user profiles to make the advertising more relevant to the interests the users show within seitron.com.
- Other Cookies: The consent is to be expressed to all type of cookies with one or more of the following way: by specific set up of the used browser or of the related computer program that are used to browse pages from the site; by modifying settings of usage and service of third parties. Both these solutions may forbid the users to utilize or visualize parts of the Site.
Websites and third parties
It is possible to modify the browser to disable cookies with an easy process.
Warning: disable cookies means username and password will not be saved in the login field of the site anymore.
- Google Chrome: Open Google Chrome. Click on the icon "Tools". Select Settings > Advanced settings > Content settings. In tab "Cookies and site's data" remove specific cookies.
- Firefox: Open Firefox. Click on Tools > Options. Select tab Privacy. Go to History settings > Use personal settings. Uncheck "Accept cookies from the sites" and save the changes.
- Safari: Open Safari. Choose "Preferences" in the Toolbar > select Security. In the new tab "Accept cookies" specify if and when Safari has to store cookies from the websites.
- Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools > Internet options > Privacy. Select privacy level and click OK.