If in some circumstances the choice of the cable or radio technology is purely a customer decision, in some other situations it is compulsory to install a wireless system, as an example every time it is not possible to install wires and cables over or inside the wall, such as for buildings with artistic value, or in new systems where non planned additional regulation points need to be added.
This type of solution is also preferred in case of systems where the arrangement of the internal walls could often change and therefore the relevant wiring should be re-arranged every time.
Safe wireless transmission
Featuring a modern and functional design, Seitron wireless thermostats transmit a very low power radio signal – less than 1 mW – for a few milliseconds, thus reducing at lowest levels any electromagnetic pollution.
- Battery Powered 2 x 1,5V AA
- Battery life (years) > 2,5
- Programming Daily
- Operation On/Off, PWM
- Available set points 3 (comfort-economy-Off/anti frost)
- Working range 5 .. 35°C
- Adjustable hysteresis 0,1 .. 5,0°C
- Internal sensor NTC (10k Ohm @ 25°C)
- Input for an external sensor Configurable
- Max. distance from receiver 50 meters
- Transmission frequency 868,150 MHz
- Antenna type Internal
- Dimensions H87 W133 D32mm