Digital solar controller - Elios 25 Vario
Digital solar differential temperature controller-Elios 25 Vario for solar heating plants: it compares temperatures of fluids in the collectors and the storage tanks and, when the difference is greater than DeltaT, starts the heat exchange through the pump.1 on-off relay outputs SPST, 1 semiconductor relay output (variable pump speed) and 1 alarm auxiliary relay output SPDT. Minimum thermostat.
Additional thermostats for driving auxiliary heat sources. All temperatures are displayed.
Configuration of 9 different system layouts. Offset correction for the measured temperatures.
Self diagnostic feature, with visual and acoustic alarms.
- Power supply 230V ~ ±10% 50Hz
- Power absorption 4VA
- Inputs 4 x Pt 1000 B DIN Class
- Included sensors 2x Pt 1000 (110°C) - 1x Pt 1000 (200°C)
- Sensor operating range 1 Pt 1000 -50°c..200°C - 3 Pt 1000 -50°c..110°C
- Temperature reading range -40°C .. 260°C
- Accuracy ±1°C
- Resolution 0,1°C
- Offset adjustment on S1, S2, S3, S4: ±5°C
- Installer password 0000 .. 9999 (default 0000)
- Acoustic signal On/Off (default On)
- Back light timing 20 sec. from last keypress
- Out2, Out3, Out4 relay logic NOR=N.O. REV.= N.C. (default N.O.)
- Contacts rating 2(1)A@ 250V~ (SPST) / 2A@ 230V~ powered
- Protection grade IP40
- Operating temperature range 0°C .. 40°C
- Storage temperature range -10°C .. +50°C
- Humidity 20% .. 80% non-condensing
- Case ABS VO self-extinguishing
- Dimensions H108 W156 D47mm