Digital solar controller Elios 25
Differential digital solar controller for solar heating plants: it compares temperatures of fluids in the collectors and the storage tanks and, when the difference is greater than DeltaT, starts the heat exchange through the pump. 4 Pt1000 temperature inputs, 4 on- off relay outputs SPST, 1 alarm auxiliary relay output SPDT. Additional thermostats for driving auxiliary heat sources. All temperatures are displayed.
Configuration of 20 different system layouts. Contextual parameters. Collector minimum temperature thermostat. Offset correction for the measured temperatures. Self diagnostic feature, with visual and acoustic alarms.
Available functions: recooling function, pump/valve kick, calorimeter.
- Power supply 230V ~ ±10% 50Hz
- Power absorption 4VA
- Inputs 4x Pt 1000 B DIN Class
- Included sensors 2x Pt 1000 (110°C) - 1x Pt 1000 (200°C)
- Sensor operating range 1 Pt 1000 -50°c..200°C - 3 Pt 1000 -50°c..110°C
- Temperature reading range -40°C .. 260°C
- Accuracy ±1°C
- Resolution 0,1°C (0,2°F)
- Offset adjustment on S1, S2, S3, S4: ±5°C
- Installer password 0000 .. 9999 (default 0000)
- Acoustic signal On/Off (default On)
- Back light timing 20 sec. from last keypress
- Out2, Out3, Out4 relay logic NOR=N.O. REV.= N.C. (default N.O.)
- Contacts rating 4 x 2(1)A max@ 250V~ (SPST) powered
- Protection grade IP40
- Operating temperature range 0°C .. 40°C
- Storage temperature range -10°C .. +50°C
- Humidity 20% .. 80% non-condensing
- Case ABS VO self-extinguishing
- Dimensions H108 W156 D47mm