Solar controller TDSZ07M
This device is a controller for solar panel heating systems with a variable speed collector pump. Supplied with 3 outputs (Load Relays + Alarm Relays) and 4 Inputs (Probes) it is able to manage a system configuration that can be selected among 9 common types of layouts. When a specific installation is selected, the control unit automatically manages the outputs and inputs used to control the valves, the pumps, the integrative sources and the probes used in the type of installation selected.
Moreover on the backlit LCD display it is possible to visualize the hydraulic diagram of the installation set up, the state of the outputs, the probes as well as several other data and informations.
Out of stock
- Power supply 230V~ ±10% 50Hz
- Power absorption 4 VA
- Sensors type 4 x Pt1000 Class B DIN
- Sensor operating range -50°C .. 270°C
- Temperature reading range -40,0°C .. 260,0°C
- Accuracy ± 1 °C
- Resolution 0,1 °C
- Installer Password 0000 .. 9999 (default 0000)
- Acoustic Signal On/Off (default On)
- Backlight timing 20 sec from last keypress
- OUT2 Relay Logic NOR=N.O. REV=N.C. (default N.O.)
- Contacts rating 2(1)A max @ 250V~(SPST) - 2A @ 230V~ (45 .. 65 Hz) Contacts powered.
- Protection grade IP 40
- Operating temp. range 0°C .. 40°C
- Storage temp. range -10°C .. +50°C
- Humidity limits 20% .. 80% RH non-condensing
- Case Material: ABS V0 self-extinguishing
- Dimensions 156 x 108 x 47 (W x H x D)
Write Your Own Review