Chemist 500 Combustion Analyzer
Chemist 500 allows you to calculate the efficiency of condensing boiler and to perform many different measurements:
- Draught measurement and tightness test;
- Flue gas temperature and temperature differential;
- Outdoor air temperature and room temperature;
- Ambient CO.
Thanks to the built-in thermal printer you can immediately print the analysis results. However, Chemist 500 it’s also compatible with Chemist Smart Analysis app for PC and smartphone.
Choose the best kit according to your needs
Chemist 500 is available in 8 different kits, one of them can be completely customized.
Every kit includes: instrument, protective rubber holster, flue gas probe 180 mm with 2 m cable, combustion air temperature probe, water trap with dust filter, stainless steel fittings and silicon hose, EU plug, hard plastic case, unerasable printing paper, calibration certificate, pressure differential measurement kit, quick start guide.
Warranty, support and scrapping
Chemist 500 combustion analyzers come with 4 years warranty on instrument and gas sensors.
Moreover, we offer a quick, efficient and reliable customer service with a high level of expertise.
Finally, if you are thinking about changing your old analyzer, you will be happy to know that there is a discount for secondhand combustion analyzers exchange (valid on every brand).
- Gas sensors Precalibrated gas sensors, user replaceable
- Memory 1000 complete analysis
- Batteries Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Charging time 6 hrs. up to 90%
- Autonomy 8 hrs.
- Pumps Sucking pump / Dilution pump
- CO measurement up to 100.000 ppm
- Autozero Automatic with sampling probe in the stack
- Self diagnostic Self diagnostic function with sensors status
- Fuels 15 pre-programmed + 16 user defined
- Dimensions310Hx90Wx60D mm
- Weight 0,9 Kg
- Draught measurement Internal pressure probe for high precision draught measurement
- Gas pipe volume Automatic calculation
- Compliant with EN 50379-1, EN 50379-2 and UNI 10389-1