External cooler for portable emissions analyzers
This external cooler for portable emissions analyzers is particularly useful when water-soluble components are to be analyzed (e.g. SO2, NO2, NH3, H2S, etc.).
The Peltier cell condensation group (Cooler) has the function of cooling the gas sample very quickly to a temperature of 5 º C. The gas condenses the water vapor contained in it and can reach the sensors without significant changes in its composition.
- Power supply 110-240 Vac or 12-16Vdc 5A
- Power absorption < 50 W
- Set point temperature +5°C
- Hysteresis temperature ±2°C
- autom. condensate drain peristaltic pump 38ml/min
- Duration of pump cycle 30s on - 600s off
- Cooling down time ~ 15 .. 20 minutes
- Working temperature -5°C to +45°C
- Working flow up to 2,5 l/min
- Volume exchange per hour 120ml/h
- Maximum temp. deviation from set point +5°C from set point