Hygge Kit Class 5: Wi-Fi battery powered programmable thermostat
The new hygge home kit comes with a modulating radio boiler receiver. This allows energy saving, which means less pollution and lower heating bills.
The kit includes:
- Wi-Fi battery powered programmable thermostat
- Wi-Fi gateway hygge home
- Modulating radio receiver
Hygge works with Alexa and Google Home.
The Wi-Fi battery powered programmable thermostat hygge stands out for its innovative design, which makes it portable allowing you to place it everywhere.
Thanks to the Wi-Fi connection you can remotely manage your heating with the app Seitron Smart.
hygge works with Alexa and Google Home
You don't have your mobile phone near you? Ask your smart assistant! hygge works with Alexa and Google Home for an even more integrated comfort experience. More over, it also works with IFTTT allowing you to integrate your hygge with lot of other services.
How does it work?
hygge home is base on three devices: a thermostat (hygge!), a receiver and a gateway (hygge way).
The receiver is needed to make it possible for hygge to comunicate with the boiler. So it has to be wired with the boiler.
The gateway allows you to manage hygge via smartphone. It is powered at 230V and can be placed everywhere.
- Battery-Powered: 2 x1,5V AAA
- Display: E-Ink (24.5 x 49.3 mm)
- Regulation Range: +5.0..+35.0 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Max distance from receiver: >50 m (inside buildings)
- Thermostat dimensions: 34 x 19 x 114 mm
- Gateway Power Supply: 100..253Vac 50-60Hz
- Gateway Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Receiver Power Supply: 24V/230Vac 50Hz
- Receiver contacts rating: 2x6(4)A 250 Vac SPDT
- Class Reg. 2013/811/EC: V